• refinersfire
  • kitchen
  • family room
  • familyroom
  • laundry
  • giftshoppe
  • giftshoppe
  • kitchen
  • kitchen
  • kitchen
  • kitchen

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 2 of Chemotherapy

Little William wakes up this morning saying his stomach hurts and that he needs to go to the hospital like Greg. This comment is shortly followed by: "I can get another ball." I asked if he thought he got toys from going to the hospital. "Yes," was his reply. It is easy to see why he would think that. Greg has been spoiled silly by everyone. Which by the way, we are so thankful for your support! He loves it all! We are just worried that Christmas this year is going to be a let down :)

He has to take more of the Prednisone pills today (two times) and also gets the Cyclophosphamide twice (15 minutes every 12 hours). He seems to be handling everything just fine. His face is starting to get a little puffy, but he is still so cute!

3 comments:

Kiesel Klan said...

Leigh Ann I had no idea all this was going on. I am so sorry. Please let me know if you need anything. As always you guys amaze me with your strength. Thank you for being such incredible examples.

janet said...

How cute that William wants to be just like his brother-- I am so glad Greg is getting lots of attention. We will make sure to bring him something fun for Christmas :)

And I am sure he is so darling-- puffy face and all. Please let us know what we can do to help!

PS. the blog looks great!

Camille said...

thank you for the email! I wouldn't have known otherwise. This breaks my heart. I am no hypochondriac, but I do always worry that one of my children will get cancer. Why? I have no idea. My worst fear!! Now is being lived by you. I'm so so sorry. I wish we were closer to you guys to help out!
Still, Call or email if you need anything at all. :) Seriously! You're in our prayers!
Love,
Christensen's