• refinersfire
  • kitchen
  • family room
  • familyroom
  • laundry
  • giftshoppe
  • giftshoppe
  • kitchen
  • kitchen
  • kitchen
  • kitchen

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 5 of Chemotherapy

We were able to get all but one of his medications filled last night. I tried a handful of pharmacies, with each one saying it would take a few days to get it in and wishing me luck. Greg didn't eat dinner last night and wasn't interested in breakfast. His mouth and throat were hurting, so he wouldn't eat or drink. We were in dyer need of a pain killer to keep this young tyke kicking.

Apparently I gave up too soon. Will found a pharmacy today that had the Morphine Sulfate solution... a tender mercy of the Lord. I can't believe I'm giving my six year old Morphine! I don't remember the last time I even gave him Tylenol. It eased his pain and he ate a bit.

Greg slept most of the day. He's starting to complain about leg pain.

We watched both sessions of General Conference today; a chance to hear from a living prophet and apostles is always something to look forward to. It's one of my favorite weekends. It was nice to relax in my pajamas, have my family all together in one room, and be refined.

Photobucket

No comments: